Come join us at the Los Angeles Temple On Thursday Evening!
You are invited to attend the 7:30 PM endowment session at the LA Temple on Thursday night. For those not able to attend the sessions, the visitor’s center will also be available, with movies shown throughout the evening. After the session, we will have a social gathering at the adjacent Westwood LDS building. Details can be found below.
Update May 15th: For those that are interested in carpooling up to the temple from the Huntington Beach area on Thursday evening, we encourage you to meet at the Fountain Valley building at 5 pm (map here).
- Los Angeles Temple & Visitors’ Center (10777 Santa Monica Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90025)
- Westwood LDS Building (10740 Ohio Ave, Los Angeles,CA 90024)
- 7:00pm: Meet at the temple chapel for those attending Endowment Session
- 7:30pm: Endowment session
- 7:00pm – 9:00pm: Visitor center is open for guests. The movies that will be available to watch for those who can’t attend the temple sessions are:
- 8:00pm: Meet the Mormons New Year/New Story (the Craftsman)(New release)
- 8:30pm: For the Eternities
Social Gathering (Westwood Building)
- 9:00 PM: Snacks and mingling
- In-person pre-registration will be available
- Clothing service available
- Cafeteria service available
- Guest housing available.
- Patron housing in temple apartments is available on a limited basis.
- If you want to stay in LA Thursday before coming down to HB for the rest of the conference, this is an option.
- Call for rates and availability: 310-474-5569